Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Uh-oh

This is directly from the Lunesta medical information:

After taking LUNESTA, you may get up out of bed while not
being fully awake and do an activity that you do not know
you are doing. The next morning, you may not remember
that you did anything during the night. You have a higher
chance for doing these activities if you drink alcohol or take other
medicines that make you sleepy with LUNESTA. Reported activities
include:
• driving a car (“sleep-driving”)
• making and eating food
• talking on the phone
• having sex
• sleep-walking

What about leaving comments on your own blog?

This morning I saw that I had responded to B. on yesterday's post and the time stamp is around 11:00pm.

I have no recollection of this. AT ALL.

I remember taking the Lunesta.

I remember looking at a few things online.

I remember waking up this morning.

Gosh.

At least it there was some relative coherence.

This calls into question so many things.

WHY AM I ONLY TYPING ONE LINE AT A TIME?

Am I even myself RIGHT NOW?

3 comments:

Jan Smelk said...

Yes, but it was the driving all the way here to LA that was really creepy. But we had so much fun. Too bad you don't remember.

xoxo

NotNits said...

That is awesome and terrifying. I do like the phrase to "wiki the shit out of" something.

Did I ever tell you about when I started taking some kind of organic antihistamine and began having déjà vu ... several times per hour? Sometimes minute-to-minute? At first it was kind of cool, because usually you have to wait for déjà vu to ambush you, but then I started getting freaked out.

I put two and two together and stopped taking the antihistamine. A day later, the déjà vu stopped.

The human brain, man. It's best not to deal with it.

Jerry said...

This happens to me, too, with Ambien. In fact, in the morning, I may not even remember leaving this comment.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites