Sunday, October 5, 2008

My dream was not a premonition

A few posts ago, I mentioned a very clear dream I had about an upcoming event, but I wanted to keep quiet and see if it actually happened before I made any revelations. Do you want to know what it was?

I dreamed that the Cubs won the World Series.

I think we can all agree it was not a premonition. At least, not for this year.

I consider myself a Cubs fan, though this year I have been unable to follow the team, I've been so busy. Following them or no, I'm still down about it. To all you die-hards out there, you have my sympathy.

The Cubs. They'll break your heart. They'll break your heart every time.




Also, I just came across this on the TimeOut Chicago Website:

Really? Ten Bucks for 8 FREE issues! What a deal!

By the way, I got TWO whole dimes for that measly ONE quarter you have.

(TimeOut Chicago is so assiduously hip and self aware, I'm positive they knew what they were doing all along. Or at least, that's what they'll say.)

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites