Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Song for a Crappy Tuesday

She broke the last remaining glass in set of four that were your favorites.

She ate the last of the expensive ice cream you were saving...even after you hid it behind the Lean Cuisines.

She repeats every funny line during your favorite show, and when you don't laugh she asks "Did you hear that?" and then she repeats it again. Wrong.

She does not squeeze from the bottom on the toothpaste.

She will not let you go to bed early, but she won't let you sleep in either.

And she'll stare at you to get you to wake up.

But for some reason, when Tuesday after July Fourth sings in the stupid shower or kisses you on your dumb ass cheek, you would probably forgive her for just about anything.

But, whatever you do, don't tell HER that.


I had another set of songs in mind for today, but I saw today's song and will have to hold off until next week.

I have no words to accompany this except: Holy Fucking Shit.

Behold: Chris Dane Owens


If any of you know what's going on here, please let me know.

3 comments:

Jan Smelk said...

AHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAI AM SOOOOOO IN LOVE WITH THIS DUDE. WHY AREN'T I IN THIS VIDEO.....MY DAY IS RUINED AND YET THE BEST EVER!!!

Anonymous said...

What's going on is you've found a portal into a 9-year-old nerd's brain. I stopped trying to figure out the story at the crocodile.

"Good filmmaking has enemies"

Mer

-j-j- said...

I know, right?

Just when I thought MAYBE I could figure out some sort of plot, there was a friggin' ALLIGATOR.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites