Monday, August 17, 2009

I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach...

In a couple of days I will be taking a trip to the beach with my family. It's a trip they take every year, but last year was the first time I joined them. Many of my first posts are from there.

I may or may not be posting this week. It's a vacation week, so I am inclined to take the time off and rejuvenate myself. But I may have some thoughts as I look out at the ocean.

If they seem queer enough, I'll pass them along.

As a matter of interest (and at times, tormenting reflection), I was looking through music that I had on repeat about a year ago. Here is a sample (Believe it or not, this is what I was jogging up an down the beach to. Very healthy.):


A year later and this is the musical padding on my cell:



Huh. All it took was a year.


No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites